A process that’s elegantly simple and incredibly effective.
Four simple steps – surface texturing, powder application stage, liquid stage, and a drying step – produce a zinc phosphate coating that has superior corrosion and adhesion properties.
The technology is a flow-through process that discharges no water, produces 70% less sludge and operates at room temperature. Compare that to a traditional zinc phosphatization process that discharges 1.5 million gallons of waste water per year, costs more than $25,000 to heat, and produces thousands of cubic yards of sludge.
Phosfan Dorkan ReportDownload
Phosfan Magni ReportDownload
Come see us.
- International Fastener Expo 2018
- October 31 to November 1, 2018
- Mandalay Bay – Las Vegas
- Bayside B-C
- Booth #2739
- November 4 to November 6, 2018
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Booth: B5311
- Presenting at Fabtech
- Wednesday, November 07, 2018
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- C62: Improving Performance of Pretreatment Processes
- Room: B303
- Mike Frechette – Hubbard-Hall Inc
Ready to get started?
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch very soon